Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Outside fun

Here is the finished swing set. We love it! Cooper's favorite part is going up the ladder and down the slide. He can pretty much do it by himself but I make sure I'm standing there just in case.





He's about to try out the swing. He's not great at this type of swing yet so he's still getting used to it. He likes the glider right next to it alot.

Ok, so again I'm having problems switching the pictures for some reason so this is kind of random. I don't know if you can tell but he has a headband in his hair. He saw me putting one in my hair and insisted he wear one too! So funny. Ryan's going to love this picture :)
More outdoor pictures. Gma and Gpa S brought this to Cooper when they came down over Memorial day. He thinks it is so fun! At first he's chicken and won't get close to it, but he eventually gets brave enough to go over and grab it. He then tries to squirt people with it. So much fun! Ha ha
Here he is again ( you can see the wood from the swingset in the background, I guess we weren't finished with it yet by this picture)


3 comments:

Allison said...

The swingset is awesome and looks like it will provide hours and hours of fun for Cooper and baby #2.
~Allison

The A Family said...

That is a great swing set! I like the headband :)

Janet said...

Your swingset looks like so much fun, I'm jealous!