So am I! :) This past Saturday was my last day of work, for a LONG time hopefully!! Yea! Ryan and Cooper were so sweet, while I was at work they went and bought me tulips and made me a sign. Cooper was so excited about the flowers, right when I came home he ran over to me and I can't remember exactly what he said, but basically "look at the flowers!!!" and ran over to them pointing.
We went to lunch at Cheesecake factory to celebrate (yummy!). Cooper said something there that we thought was so funny. (it's probably not funny to people who aren't his parents). I brought him a yogurt and he had finished it and we had it on a plate as trash. The waiter came over and took it away, and Cooper said "Hey, man took a my yogurt!" Very indignantly. He kept saying it until I finally shooshed him. We thought it was hilarious.
Here's Ryan. He looks thrilled to have his picture taken doesn't he?



6 comments:
Cooper looks so grown up in these pics. I guess he is ready to be a big brother . Time is going too fast!!
Wahoo Summer!!! I am so excited about summer break too! I would love to catch up... I will try to call sometime this week. Is there a day/time that is good for you?
Megan
You look so cool in your glasses, Cooper! I am glad to see that Mommy got her Cheesecake Factory meal just as she wished. Yippee!! Yea for summer!
~Allison
How funny - Cooper telling that man how naughty he was being stealing his yogurt! Love the pics - and how nice of Cooper and Ryan to celebrate with you!
that story is so cute! Sam now tells servers when they can take her plate and will hand it to them, they are so entertaining at 2!
Congratulations on your retirement!! Now if you just lived in Kansas, we could have play dates!!
Cooper is so cute...I know never to take a his yogurt!
Post a Comment