Tuesday, September 22, 2009

3ish Weeks Old!

Here are some recent pictures of the kids. We've been staying home a lot so I've been trying to find some fun things for us to do.

We had a "book bash" one day when he woke up from nap. (All it was, was sitting in a tent reading books while eating popcorn. But he thought it was fun!)



This is what Jackson did while we were reading.


That night we made s'mores in the microwave. It was so funny, it had been a while since he had eaten marshmellows, and he wasn't too sure about how sticky and gross his fingers got at first. "Hey, get off my fingers!" was the first thing he said. Pretty funny. But soon he dug right in.

Here are some pictures of cutie pie Jackson. He's becoming more and more awake which is fun!


The boys getting ready for bed.


Jackson taking his first tub bath! He got so calm in it.

Jackson is getting so big! He's already too long for a few of his 0-3 month outfits, and he weighed 12.2 at his 1 month appointment. Yea!
Cooper and I just got back from a VERY quick trip to Chicago late last night. I'll post about it soon, we had a great time but I was SO excited to get back to Jackson. I missed him so much!


8 comments:

Cole said...

Book bash idea is awesome! Need to write down all your creative ideas! :) Chicago? What were you guys doing there? Jackson sure is a long little fellow!

Allison said...

LOL - I was going to send you an email that said, "back a whole day and no post?!" I was surprised to see that indeed there is a post - not Chicago but cute boys so that's really cool too. I bet you missed Jackson a ton, you are more brave than I! Good to see that Cooper is still having a blast with a little brother around trying to steal attention. ;)
~Allison

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Jackson is! He will be so much fun when we get to see him in Nov.! How do you get Cooper to smile so well in photos? I love it...his cheesy smile makes me laugh every time!

The A Family said...

You are so creative, I love the book bash idea! We might have to use that one, Sammy would love it. Hope Chicago was fun. Jackson is so cute and Cooper seems to be a great big brother! Hugs and kisses!

Janet said...

Jackson is getting so big!

TLEB said...

Oh my gosh I can't get over how much Jackson looks like we did when we were his age! You should get out our newborn pictures and take a look! I can't wait to see that little guy again!

Joanne said...

What a couple of cuties! That must have been a very quick trip! Love the smores pic!

Anonymous said...

I can't comment on your baby pictures but I was all set to say Jackson looks SO MUCH like Cooper! I want to go to Chicago!!!! for more than overnight though!
~meg