This is right as they were leaving.

We tried to take a few pictures of Cooper and Jackson that morning, and this one actually turned out!

Jackson's telling everyone "hi!"

A family photo

Gma and Gpa brought Cooper this cool tent, and the kids really enjoyed playing with it (Cooper, Eliz, Ben)
Jackson with his cute towel!
The brothers! Jackson is already outgrowing his onesie, it is REALLY tight.
Cooper was trying to entertain Jackson for me.

We are still doing really well. Jackson continues to be a very good baby for the most part, and Cooper is a great big brother. Doesn't pay him a whole lot of attention still, but also doesn't get jealous which is great! We went to my parents' house for dinner on Labor Day, so I'll post pictures of that next.

We are still doing really well. Jackson continues to be a very good baby for the most part, and Cooper is a great big brother. Doesn't pay him a whole lot of attention still, but also doesn't get jealous which is great! We went to my parents' house for dinner on Labor Day, so I'll post pictures of that next.




2 comments:
Precious shirts!! I have a couple of those for the girls (that say sisters obviously). Love them! Glad you got some pics of the grandparents. Looks like a great weekend.
I can't believe how big Jackson is getting and how "awake" he is now. Very cute pics... looks like a busy busy weekend!
~Allison
Post a Comment