Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jackson!

Here are a few of the pictures I've been taking of Jackson these past few weeks. They're out of order and go by oldest to youngest, but I know that no one will mind! :)



(He scratched himself on his nose, poor baby)


Cooper looks thrilled to be sitting next to his brother, doesn't he?? :)




One month photos...







Isn't he so big already?!



7 comments:

Joanne said...

Getting big! He is such a handsome guy!

Sue said...

Can't believe how big he is - so fun to have him to myself today.

The Martys said...

What a sweetie!! Give him a kiss for me.

Love to all-
Aunt Amy

Gretchen said...

He is getting so big! Can't wait to meet him. Are you looking forward to those first smiles that will be coming shortly?!

Allison said...

The picture of him with Cooper is hilarious! The last one is my fave! Also, it looks like you will have many pages of "monthly pics" for Jackson's scrapbook too. Crazy girl!
~Allison

Cole said...

I can't believe how big Jackson already is! Wow! Poor Cooper with his injury! Man, boys sure are injury prone! I know that I will freak out when Cole gets his first injury, but I probably better just get used to it. :) Good job with his nursery rhymes too!

TLEB said...

I can't believe he's already a month old! He does look huge!! Can't wait to see him again!