My mom and dad had a "back to school" party for the grandkids on Labor Day. I didn't take a picture of the table but it was SO cute!
We took pictures of all four grandkids in their matching outfits.
I thought this picture was really funny. Jackson looks a little concerned.

Here's the best one we got.

Gma and Gpa with Jackson. (They had been swimming which is why they're in swimsuit cover-ups!)
Cute little Jackson, he's three weeks old here.

A favorite activity at Gma and Gpa's, looking out the fence.

Laura's playing Simon Says with the kids.

Gma and Gpa with Jackson again.
4 comments:
Jackson is so adorable!!! I can't wait to meet him.
The pictures are so cute...except the one with crazy me in the corner! Couldn't you crop a little bit? ;) Your little baby is SO CUTE! Can't wait to see the boys again...
Oh my gosh, your parents are just as fun and creative as you (of course - I'm sure that's where you got it:) How fun to have a Labor Day back to school party and I love the matching outfits! It was great talking with you tonight! We can't wait to meet Jackson! The boys are so cute together!
I love all the pics. I so want to see that little guy. I am sad every time I see a picture. I guess I will have to wait until Thanksgiving. (can you keep him little until then?) Looking forward to seeing you and Cooper this weekend. Say hi to Ryan.
Aunt Amy
Post a Comment