Friday, December 4, 2009

3 months old



Jackson was 3 months old on November 19. Time has gone so fast, I can hardly believe he is getting so old! He is wearing mostly 6-9 months clothes now. He's starting to reach for toys and giggle, it's so much fun!


I took a few 3 month pictures...

and some pictures of the boys in their matching pjs. Cooper was being unusually snuggly with his brother which I loved!

Jackson looks a little startled!

5 comments:

Allison said...

I too can't believe he is already 3 months! I love the last picture of the boys. Cooper looks so happy and Jackson is looking to you for help and all you did was snap some pictures! Perfect!
~Allison

TLEB said...

What a cute little - I mean big - 3 month old you have! I can't believe he's wearingb 6-9 month clothes!! Geez! I love the picture of Cooper and Jackson together, so sweet.

Sue said...

Look at the cheeks on that boy!! I love the last picture. They look so cute in their matching pj's.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the boys together...so cute! I miss them already!
-Jodi

The A Family said...

Those are great and the jams are so cute!!! Love it! Loved your snow pics too. We are ready for the white stuff here as well.