Thursday, December 31, 2009

Holiday Playdate

We had friends come over to play about a week ago and had a great time! We had a full house (mostly because ours isn't very big :))


All the kids played the m & m santa game that Cooper loves to play. They each got their own tube of mini m & ms and most kids were very good about just getting out a few to play with. I was cleaning up something after the game was done and I came in the room and Cooper had completely finished his entire tube of m & ms! That is a LOT of chocolate... I guess he takes after me!

Here's Dana holding Jackson. They were checking out the game players. I think Jackson is thinking "I want to eat some too!"


I thought this was funny. Janet is trying to get her nephew Zach to count out the m & ms and put them on the Santa. She kept taking them out for him and he would just pick them up and eat them. It was so cute.

Elise and Jackson playing
Some of the babies. Elise (she's I think 10 months old), Jackson (4 months), Jill (1 year). Amelia was the other baby there but she was outside being held. Doesn't Jackson look like a chub in this picture??!

The kids eating: Emily is in front, then it's Elizabeth, Jane, Ashlynn, and Jake

More kids eating: Jill is on the floor, then Josh, Ben, Zach, Cooper, and Drew

Playing outside. It was a beautiful day!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Thanks for hosting! We had fun!
~Allison

The A Family said...

It looks like you had a wonderful holiday! The Santa pictures are so cute!! I can't believe you waited in line for 3 hours! I could not have done it! All of the parties seem like so much fun. I think next year I will host a fun holiday play party! Happy 2010, we miss you all!

Cole said...

Wow - I can't believe it is so warm there that you played outside on a beautiful day! We have to BUNDLE up to play outside around here! We have SO much snow, I don't think I've ever seen so much! Hope you guys had a Happy New Year! Great pics of the kids playing - looks like a super fun playdate!