Sunday, December 6, 2009

Let It Snow!

We had our first snowfall here in Texas a few days ago. Cooper was so excited to go out and play!
We had just read Snowmen at Night the night before so we really tried hard to make a snowman. Unfortunately we were only able to make a few snowballs and have a snowball fight (which was fun too!) It'll be really fun when Jackson can join us!


(He's sporting the hat Auntie Laura made for him)




Throwing a snowball at me

3 comments:

Cole said...

Wow! It looks like you guys have had more snow than us this year so far! How fun for Cooper! :) Loved looking at all your recent pics. I have been bad about blogging lately. Loved the 3 mo. pics of Jackson - so sad I didn't get to see the boys while you were here, but I"m so happy I got to see you! Also liked Cooper on the riding mower with his grandpa - cute! Hope you guys are having a fun holiday season!!

TLEB said...

The snow was such a surprise - and so much fun! I'm glad COoper was able to get out and enjoy it with you!

Meg said...

Love Cooper's gloves! You can see how much fun that snow was!