Monday, December 7, 2009

Fun Times

We've been having fun this past week just spending some time at home! Here are some pictures from the week.


Jackson in his bouncy

B, E, and C playing Simon Says


Cooper playing an m & m (or m m m as he says it) Santa game. He LOVED this! :)

The boys posing in front of the tree.

I just thought this was funny. Cooper took all of our Christmas stuffed animals and added them to the already tons of animals he sleeps with at night. I thought it would be funny to pose him with them.
and here he is sleeping with them. Can you spot Cooper? He seriously sleeps with all of these animals!

Cooper and Jackson with their matching hats from Laura
happy boy

playing with the nativity from Gma and Gpa B.

watching us decorate the tree

Cooper decorating the tree (and finally we're starting to potty-train him!)

4 comments:

Mom said...

Love the pics of Cooper and the animals! He is so funny.

Allison said...

I would have the same face if I watched you hang 3,000 ornaments on the tree. He is thinking, "What is this crazy activity??!" I actually had to look for Cooper in the sleeping pic, he didn't just jump out right away. Cute!
~Allison

The A Family said...

Yeah potty training, so much fun! I am glad I have a girl :) The pics are great.

Meg said...

Is Allison kidding?? 3,000 ornaments!?!?!? What happens whent he boys start making ornaments at school? I'm thinking possibly that doesn't happen anymore at public school though? Darling pictures of both your little guys and the animals!