Sunday, February 21, 2010

Firsts

We recently got out our jumperoo for Jackson, so this is a pic of his first time in it!


The first time E fed Jackson, and the first time he ate peas. Loved them like he does all food!
Doesn't that look tasty? :)
Elizabeth holding Jackson (certainly not a first, but I thought E looked so cute in this pic!) Ooops, somebody needs to button this boy's pants!
More pics of Jackson-not "firsts" either..maybe that title wasn't entirely appropriate! We were taking pictures at my parents' house of Jackson and all of his chub. So cute!
I love this one

5 comments:

Allison said...

Very cute! I just figure he has busted out of all of his pants! ;)

The Martys said...

Love the pics and just love that little boy. Oh how I wish I could see you all more.

Miss you!!

Amy

jessica said...

I wish we could see you guys more too Amy, we miss you SO much! Really really looking forward to this summer!

Joanne said...

YES! Love the baby chub!!

TLEB said...

Oh my goodness, that baby is so cute! i also love the picture with E and Jackson - they are so cute together :)