Friday, February 19, 2010

Playdates

My friend Emily who I know from college recently moved to the area, and I am so excited that she has moved so close! She has two little boys who are about the same age as Cooper and Jackson, so they had great fun playing together.

Cooper and Nikolas (he's a few months younger than Cooper)


Jackson and Nathan (he's a few months older than Jackson)


We also recently got together with Allison and Emily, along with Laura and the kids. Here are Jackson and Emily. She LOVED sitting with Jackson and was so gentle with him. I think she needs a sibling :)
Cooper and Ben being silly together
all four of the kids (elizabeth was at school)
Jackson and Emily posing
I was going through my pictures and I thought this one was so cute of the two of them!

3 comments:

Allison said...

That picture of the two of them IS so cute! I agree with you, Emily does need a sibling but she will have to wait a bit. I was happy to see how much she loved Jackson, although I should have expected it.

Meg said...

That last picture of your babies is just fantastic. I can't help smiling--just captioning it would be SO fun!
Jackson: "did I tell ya the one about...?"

TLEB said...

Ahhh - I love the pic of the boys looking at each other. That's so lucky that Emily has kids your kid's ages - you'll have a lot of fun with all your kids together!