My mom likes to have a back to school party for the kids, and this year she really outdid herself! It was SO cute.

The kids got these letter cookies that they could spell with and then of course eat. Look at my genius boy who's not even two; he spelled his name!!!

(ha ha ha, just kidding... did anyone fall for that?) He can name a few letters though!

Here's Cooper, and he actually can spell his name! He looks thrilled to be smiling for me huh? :)
I think the presents were the highlight!

I thought this pic was so cute of the boys in the tub!

My adorable little fish!

The boys took a break from their favorite game ever to smile for me. They sit on these cars and ride so fast up and down the hallway through the house. They LOVE it. Jackson is actually so fast, almost as fast as Cooper!

Here he is zooming up to me.
I know this is kind of dangerous but I got a picture of it before I put it to a stop. Isn't it hilarious? Cooper was doing it and I kept asking him to stop because it was going to give Jackson ideas (he copies EVERYTHING Cooper does). So of course J started doing it too. I took a few pictures and then made him stop. Then a little bit later I started dinner and he did it again. As I was walking over to stop him he fell onto the arm of the couch instead of the soft part and hit his cheek so hard it gave him a black eye. Needless to say this is definitely not allowed anymore!
Ahh, life with boys! By this age Cooper had already broken his leg and gotten staples in his head. Thank goodness J has not followed in his footsteps!
3 comments:
Oh my! Two boys in a house. I have a feeling there will be plenty of black eyes... hopefully nothing worse!! Love the picture of Jackson mid jump/fall. Also the tub pic is really cute!!!
Ha! Your pictures are awesome! I love to see the boys playing together!! We have a few not-so-safe games around here too. One of them is laying on top of the couch and rolling down. The only problem is that at our house there is a wall behind our couch but at Gramma and Grampa's it is open space to fall off the back! In other news, Nolan actually landed face first on Darin's knee this week and got a bad bloody nose. Darin heard a pop and thought N's nose was broken, but luckily it wasn't! BOYS!! I love the back-to-school party your mom threw for the kids. So awesome!
Love the pictures! I think in that picture of the boys on their riding toys where Jackson is giving a huge smile he looks just like you! So adorable!!
Post a Comment