Monday, August 15, 2011

Lately we have been...

going out to eat (this is our annual lunch to cheesecake on our birthday). Notice Jackson's "cheese" face :)...

doing a minor bathroom remodel (this is mid-border removal, I'll have to post finished pictures soon)...

messy!

taking pictures with the bathroom decorations...



having a few playdates... (Hunter, Cooper, Ally, Jackson, and Ashlynn)



dancing like a wild man... playing angry birds...swimming in our little backyard pool...




being superheros... (looks like Cooper is an unhappy hero!)


and generally being silly! (I do not like this picture of me but I had to post it because the story behind it is hilarious-but also so inappropriate! We were taking goofy family pictures while hanging out and my mature husband decided to do something inappropriate to the camera with one of his fingers. I'm sure you can guess what I mean. So Cooper sees him but doesn't understand what he was doing, but knows by my reaction that it's inappropriate. So he then copies his dad! I just have to roll my eyes because as you can see Ryan thought it was hilarious. (I guess it was kind of funny :)

Hope you all have been doing fun stuff lately!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Cute! I love the playdate picture because of Jackson's outfit. That is cemented in my memory as an outfit Cooper wore. I hope I am not wrong. If so, Cooper had one JUST like it! ;)
PS you better watch that son of yours! How rude to point his index finger down! :D

The A Family said...

So funny! My 17 yr old brother thinks those are the best pics! LOL, I guess it is a boy thing. The boys are so big and CUTE!

Gretchen said...

Ha! Isn't it funny how kids pick up on all the stuff they aren't SUPPOSED to pick up on! Funny family pics are awesome!

Joanne said...

Precious pictures!! I love the unhappy super hero! I am looking forward to seeing your bathroom remodel! I know it will be adorable because you are SOOO good at decorating!