We had a Meeska Mooska Mickey Mouse good time at his b-day party! (I just had to throw out one Mickey phrase! :) By the way, whenever we have hot dogs Jackson calls them "hot diggity dogs!" So cute!)
Here's the birthday boy, ready for his party! I added Mickey ears to the party hats but I don't know if you can tell that well in this picture. I got so many ideas off of blogs-what would I do without them??

Jackson's birthday cake. Usually Laura makes my b-day cakes but this year I decided to attempt it. The ear started falling off halfway through the party but that's ok, it still tasted good!

The party table.

Marshmellow pops-SO easy and I've decided I'm now making them for every party!

Cake balls-the opposite of easy and I'm NEVER making them again!

More decorations.

We put up the ball pit for his party and he had a blast!

We had the kids take some "photo booth" pictures.

( I thought this one was so funny!)

I had the hardest time getting his picture!

The group picture!

One of Jackson's favorite presents was this Mickey airplane we got him. He LOVED it and still rides on it all the time!

We played a few group games.

Then we had cake!

Now this is a happy boy!

This was the only time the house was calm!

We opened presents last. Laura MADE this dino tail and the Mickey blanket he's holding. Can you believe it?? She also made Cooper one. They LOVE them. I can't wait to take pictures of them with their tails!

Jackson got lots of fun presents and had a great time at his second birthday!
5 comments:
Great job, Mama and Happy Birthday to Jackson! Looks like a great party with lots of fun ideas and decorations. Another special day to scrapbook!
I love the picture of Jackson's cake face!! SO cute.
I love Jackson's cake picture and photo booth picture! What great decorations and awesome job on the cake! Your comment about the cake balls made me laugh because I made them for the first time a couple of months ago for a friend's b-day and after that I told BJ I would probably never be making those again! What a fun party!
-Jodi
We had such a blast at Jackson's birthday party! Happy 2nd Birthday, Jackson!!!Everything you made was so adorable, you did such a great job!!
you two are way too creative. Happy Birthday Jackson!!!
On a side note, your chalk board - did you free hand it or did you get it like that? I think I want to do it in my dining area... I know I copy!
Post a Comment