Saturday, November 5, 2011

Neighborhood Halloween Party

The Saturday before Halloween our street had a little block party. We made these owl cupcakes for the cake walk.

The highlight of the party was this bounce house. (Cooper with our friend and neighbor Zach). Ryan was out of town so I spent the majority of my time standing outside of this bounce house watching them!

Cooper and some neighborhood friends racing for the bounce house!


I thought the highlight was the fire truck coming to visit our party!


The boys with some of our neighborhood friends posing on the firetruck! Last year was the first year for the party and they had the firetruck come also. The boys that year dressed as a firefighter and dalmation so they looked perfect on the firetruck!

Playing a bean bag toss.


This has nothing to do with the party but this is the best person Cooper has ever drawn so I had to post it! :)









2 comments:

The A Family said...

I love his person! Yeah, Cooper. What a fun party. We do pumpkin painting at ours, if you are ever looking for another fun activity.
Looks like we might be in your area around Dec. 28 if you all are going to be in town.

Sue said...

Looks like a fun time at your party. Love Cooper's person!