We have been picture taking fools lately! Good thing I love pictures! :) We met our friends Emily and Justin + their kids a few weekends ago to take pictures of them for Christmas cards. Our boys get along so well together (they have two boys the same age as Coop and J). We went over to their house afterward for dinner and playtime!
It was such a cute area with some fun train tracks for the boys to play on.
5 comments:
Very cute pictures, although don't show your dad that you were on the railroad tracks!
Cute!!
LOVE that last one!! All cute!
So cute! I can not wait for Mackenzie to be older where we can take more candid fun shots of the girls. Great as always!
What great pictures!!! Did Emily take those family shots for you? I need more photography lessons, missy! Your camera tilts and colors are beautiful!
Post a Comment