
A few weeks ago we went to Disney World. We had SUCH a good time! My parents took my sister and I and our kids for their birthdays. The guys stayed home to work, poor guys. Although they had a mini vacation as well having the houses to themselves! :) I took my little camera which doesn't take very good pictures, so I missed lots of stuff and just had Laura take pictures. So check our her blog for more cute pics, including how my parents told the kids we were going! Hers is in my sidebar, TLEB blog.
So above are the boys on the airplane...ready to go at after waking up at 4:30am!!

The first day we arrived it was pretty chilly. Better than being hot though! Here's Jackson on the tea cups! J, mom and I were in the "slow cup."

I loved all of their sculptures.

The only day Jackson fell asleep for me while we were at the park. The rest of the time we just powered through. (Which made for a few more fits than usual :))

The second day we were there we got to go into the park early to have breakfast in Cinderella castle. The boys came this year and loved it. They were knights.

We had GORGEOUS weather the entire trip. Not a drop of rain until we were leaving.

Here's Cooper in the cinderella breakfast. One of the princesses kissed his cheek and he was so proud.

My knights with a knight!

One of the cast members had a sword fight with the boys. They loved it!

Trying to pull out the sword in the stone.

Look how hard Jackson is working!

We tried on a few mickey hats while E was shopping.


We spent the majority of our time at Magic Kingdom, but one day we went to Planet Hollywood. We were able to play in the Honey I Shrunk The Kids playground. Oh my they loved it. It was fun for them to just run around and play instead of standing in line. I thought it was so fun too how they made everything look so big so you felt small. Of course with this camera I didn't get any good pictures of it all but hopefully Laura did.

Walking to a show in Hollywood Studios, you felt like you were in New York!

All the kids rode in stollers most of the time so we knew they were safe, plus didn't get tired out. Cooper and Ben wanted to hold hands whenever they were in strollers! They are two peas in a pod!

Cooper waiting to watch a parade at Hollywood.

We stayed at the Grand Floridian like last year and went to play on the pretty beach again.





One other character breakfast we did was at the Contemporary resort with Mickey, Minnie, etc... Jackson was in heaven since he sleeps with 4 Mickeys. (Seriously, 4, and two of them are really big!) Of course I didn't get pictures of the kids with the characters, but Laura did.

One of Cooper's favorite rides was the people mover. He actually rode Space Mountain and Tower of Terror this year! I didn't really want him to ride them because I thought he would be scared, and... I was right! The worst part about Space Mountain was I couldn't sit by him, people sit in one long line. So right when we stopped I asked him if he was ok and if he liked it, and all I could hear was him crying :(. Poor baby. But Elizabeth and Ben were going to try it so he really wanted to. Elizabeth LOVED them both. So maybe in a few years Cooper would like it! Anyway, he liked the people mover because it takes you through the Space Mountain, but very slowly. So he felt like he was doing space mountain, but it wasn't scary!

I love the "cheese" Jackson is saying! :)

Here's Jackson on the boys' FAVORITE ride. The Buzz Lightyear ride at Magic Kingdom. I have no pictures of Cooper on any rides because guess who he wanted to sit next to every single time. His cousin Ben! So J and I were together for pretty much every ride.

There's Ben and Cooper on the favorite ride, and Laura and dad in front of them.

Held captive with Evil Emperor Zurg!

We tried out the race car ride this year, with Jackson driving! I tried helping as much as I could but he is so independent, he kept batting my hand away.

Dad and Ben were behind us.

I was able to ride with the boys on the "fast" teacup one time. They like it fast!

I made my boys pose for me, not the best pic but I love their shirts!

By the magic carpet ride there's a camel that spits water. The boys stood and got soaked by it!
On the last day we went back to Planet Hollywood because we really wanted to ride the Buzz ride here. The day we went to PH the first time Buzz was broken. So we went back to the playground one more time.


I made them pose so I could get a few pictures of the playground.


Waiting for the bus to take us to the airport. It started to rain as we were waiting! A WONDERFUL trip, thank you thank you Mom and Dad!
4 comments:
What fun! I LOVE looking at all of these pictures! Jackson with the sword is totally hilarious. I am glad you had great weather and a FABULOUS time!!
PS Cooper and Space Mountain is sooo sad! I don't love those rides either, Coop! I am pretty surprised that E loved it!
For not having your "good" camera with you, you sure got a ton of pictures! What a great recap of our trip!
Oh my goodness, Disney World AGAIN! How lucky!! Also, love the pic of the boys on the railroad track at the top of your blog! And all your Valentine projects are so fun - I see you're enjoying pinterest now! You are the first person I thought of when I saw pinterest! Love your giant ruler too - wow, you always amaze me!
Post a Comment