Saturday, February 4, 2012

Projects

I've done a few projects around the house lately. The first thing I made was this giant ruler. I'm going to use it as a growth chart for the kids. I first saw it on a blog I really like to read- i don't know how to link or I'd link to her blog! Then Laura made one for her house just a few days later, such a coincidence! When I saw Laura's in person and heard how easy it was I decided to make my own. I'm sure you can get the details about how to make it on pinterest! :)

I made a few Valentine projects. The heart wreath and the little rosettes-of course found both on pinterest!
Cooper wrote that LOVE for me. I am loving that he knows how to write letters now (at least most of them!) I'm going to be using him in my projects from now on.
I traced over my silhouettes and made new ones with Valentine' s paper.
I made all of those little projects last year but found that cute abc printable online. I don't know what I'd do without the internet!

6 comments:

Allison said...

Busy, busy! Looks cute around there. I saw that giant ruler too and thought it looked pretty cool. Good for you, getting all of these projects done!

The Martys said...

Cute projects.!! Love the ruler idea. I have seen that too and thought how cute it would be to have in the house. Your valentines projects are cute. Need to know how you made the heart wreath. Please share.

xoxo

Sue said...

Love it all - you are so talented!

Rae said...

Love all of it!
I will have to steal the ruler idea one of these days!
Too cute!

Gretchen said...

I love the last picture!! Absolutely cute decorations and once again, you have inspired me! I love how personalized your decorations are...just adorable!

TLEB said...

You've been busy! I love all of the Valentine decor!