We had a MOPS Christmas playdate here a week before Christmas. The kids played around a bit and then went right to lunch. See Jackson?
I made the moms take a picture, I love being the one behind the camera!
We tried out a few of the games that I made for Cooper's kinder class party. So we first played fill the snowman with snowballs.
That turned into a "snowball" fight.
Then we tried to get the kids to pose for a picture. Here are the majority of them. This is as good as it was going to get!
Then we played pin the nose on the snowman.
Last we decorated cookies to look like snowmen!
It was a fun party!
THEN, that night, I got the kids in their pjs early and we heard jingle bells at the door?!? (I knew what it was but the kids didn't know). I said "I wonder who's at the door?" Cooper was like "Do you know? Do you know?" I really think he thought it was Santa. It was so cute. Then he opened it and found Grandma and Grandpa there! They surprised the kids and took them to dinner and then out to look at Christmas lights. They were thrilled!



No comments:
Post a Comment