Friday, December 21, 2012

More December Activities

One of our friends from Kindergarten asked us over to make gingerbread houses.  Jackson's broke almost immediately.  He was quite upset.
 
 Cooper had fun building it for awhile...
 then his broke too.
 They weren't upset for too long. They really enjoyed eating it!

I had to share my birthday present from my mom and dad (mostly dad).  He built this mud room type thing for our entry way.
 See where it is?  I LOVE it, it's so beautiful!

 We also recently went to see a play:  "Snow White's Christmas"
 We're all the people in the front row and most of the second row. 

 It was really cute-very intimate.  Then afterward they let the kids come out and dance.  See Cooper in the plaid shirt in the middle? 
 The kids after the show.
 They were very wild.
 Jackson played simon says with them!
 Excuse the blurry picture but Cooper is playing basketball this winter and I wanted to post a pic of him playing.  He's number 13.
 Last but not least, a photo of dinner out with friends.  (Jackson, Emily, Holly, Cooper)

2 comments:

Cole said...

LOVE the mud room! Could be in a magazine! Also love the silhouettes of the boys and the cute Christmas decorations I can see from this picture. I'd love to see your beautiful home in person!

Gretchen said...

Thank you for posting a pic of the built-in that your dad made!!! IT looks awesome and is decorated to make it look so adorable!!! Looks like you are having a great holiday season!!!