We spent Thanksgiving in KS with Ryan's parents and had a great visit. We went to the zoo one day while we were there and enjoyed the beautiful weather.
I of course made them pose a few times. Aren't those shirts cute?? :)
We tried to get the boys up on the gorilla but Jackson wasn't into it.
Cooper was though!
Jackson found a statue more his size.
We got to see the walrus's up close and personal, it was amazing!
A favorite activity while in KS is playing with Grandpa on the ipad!
Isn't this adorable? The boys each got a puzzle from Amanda and Chris asking them to be their ring bearers! I thought it was so clever and creative!
Here they are posing with their uncle and future aunt!
Great-Grandma and Grandpa came up to visit for Thanksgiving and Great-Grandpa actually got down and wrestled with the kids! The boys loved it and will always rememer that!
It was such a beautiful day so we went out and played with sidewalk chalk.
The boys also had to get out the waterguns. Even in the winter, it's a favorite!



3 comments:
Looks like you had a great visit. Your little guys just crack me up. Love how Jackson is laying down coloring. Miss you guys.
Those puzzles are cute. I am glad you had a great time up there. How special, a wrestling match with Great Grandpa!
Fun Thanksgiving - and I didn't know about the boys being ring bearer! How exciting!
Post a Comment