Look who's standing on her own! Claire has become much more comfortable with us and is doing more and more things.
Look at this adorable outfit!!! This was her cousin Elizabeth's when she was little. (Her face is very white because I sunscreened her up. She had better get used to that in this family! :))
It was beautiful!
Wouldn't this have been beautiful if she had been happy? (Well, it's beautiful anyway but I would have loved to frame this if she had been at least relatively happy :)). She was very overwhelmed here and so only wanted to be held by us. When we put her down for photos she cried. So disappointing because this was the perfect place to get pictures of her!
I don't know about these pictures mommy!
Happier in daddy's arms!
2013 is the year of the snake.
We tried out the stroller because it was SO humid and hot, but she was only happy if I was walking next to her holding her hand.
Back at the hotel we practiced walking more. She is really loving to walk! (only while holding one of our hands though). She has taken a few steps without us but really prefers to hold our hand.
We met our friends in the lobby of the hotel to go to Shaiman Island, so I took the opportunity to take a few photos of her.
On Shaiman Island. She wasn't too sure of the little children here.
This is where we ate that night. We tried to order without seafood but everything ended up having seafood in it! You would be so proud, I actually ate the pasta with shrimp! (I made sure to pick through the food so there was no shrimp on my plate :)
Bedtime was great, she fell asleep on me but then was ok with laying by herself after asleep. Then she slept until 7!!! On to another great day!



11 comments:
Oh my goodness, look at that GORGEOUS smile! I am so, so happy for you guys and will continue to keep you all in my prayers!!!! Love, Jonna
She is going through the same stage as Kade. I know she is just getting to know you; however, Kade cries everytime I place him in his stroller. He also isn't to fond of walking. It is the "separation anxiety" age. Looks like she is pretty easy going:) Glad you all had a good night rest. She is adorable!
Looks like you guys are getting to see some great things! Love to see Claire's sweet smile. It is like she has been with you forever'. So sweet!
Wow - you've done lots of updating since the last time I checked your blog :) Looks like you guys are having a great time and things are going well! She looks pretty comfortable with you and Ryan :) She is absolutely adorable! I bet you are anxious to get home with her so all 5 of you can be together.
Oh my word...she is beyond adorable! It sounds like you guys are doing great! I know you will be so ready to come home by next week...HUGS!
What a beautiful park! I think that's so sweet she wants to hold your hand while in the stroller :) Yeah for a great Day 5!
That park looks amazing. I love the pictures of her playing ball and the one of her holding your hand. I am glad things are going good. Thanks for all your updates. Love reading about Ms. Claire.
Wow, she has got to be the best dressed baby ever:-) I love reading all your posts so I can see what she's wearing:-) I for one think that picture of her in the frame is gorgeous and you should still frame it even with her not smiling!
I am proud of you trying shrimp(well kind of trying it!) Elizabeth, Ben and I are all reading this together. We thought Claire was so cute in her dress from Elizabeth, I totally remember Elizabeth in that dress. So many good memories! Here is Elizabeth now: hi jessica Ryry, and Claire!Jessica, why did you not eat the shrimp?
I bet it would be ok to taste it.I miss you guys so much!
I hope I see you soon!Bye Clare! Now Ben: I miss you very much. I hope Claire has a good time. I can't wait till you come back. Love, Ben
I am so behind!! Moving is rough! But, who cares about that... I LOVE these pictures! Especially the lobby ones! :) And how absolutely adorable that she wants to be with you both so much and hold your hands! An answer to prayer. xo
It sounds like it is going amazing so far! She is so cute! You all are such an adorable family. Congrats! :)
Post a Comment