Monday, March 2, 2009

Cooper's 2nd Birthday!

We finally got a new camera so I can start posting again! The big event that has happened is Cooper turned two, yea! Hard to believe. I have TONS of pictures from these days so I'll probably be splitting up the pics into different posts. Here are a few decorations from his "Nemo" party, along with pictures of the big two year old boy!


The fish cupcakes I made.














The invitations to his party




My birthday boy!







5 comments:

Joanne said...

He looks so happy! We had a great time at his party. Thank you for inviting us!

Cheryl Houston said...

Jessica! Great invitations and great cupcakes!!

The A Family said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! I can not believe they are two! Everything looked great, hope you had loads of fun!

TLEB said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! Everything looked so cute, Jessica. You did such a great job - and the party was a lot of fun!

Allison said...

Emily was sorry to miss the party. She didn't think that the bridal shower she attended was as fun as "diving in" to your party would have been, Cooper. Glad it all went well though!
~Allison