Cooper and I met my friend Dana and her daughter Ashlynn, along with our friend Allison and daughter Emily at an indoor playhouse last week. We had a lot of fun. Cooper loved running around and playing with all of the toys.
Here he is doing dress up. I was having a hard time getting him to cooperate with taking pictures, but I did get one!

Cooper and Ashlynn playing house. Cooper found these balloons and would NOT let them go! He played with them almost the entire time!

on a fun indoor bike thingy

smooching on his girlfriend! :)

Who's the baby in this picture?? :) For some reason he would NOT cooperate and sit by "the baby" (Emily) as I called her to take a pic. Finally he did but looked like this! It was so funny, look at how Emily is looking at him. At least he's sitting! ha ha

2 comments:
How funny! I'm so shocked that Cooper wouldn't put down the balloons - he's NEVER like that with balls! :) It looks like you guys had a good time!
That was a fun time - how late were you able to stay up that night... Cooper had you running EVERYWHERE!! I do like the pic of him and Emily. She was pretty intrigued.
~allison
Post a Comment