Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My baby bump

I have gotten some comments about posting a tummy picture of me. I promise it hasn't been on purpose, I've been really bad about taking pregnancy pictures this time around. Really bad, I know. So here I am at 7 months. Both pics are at 7 months, they're pretty much the same picture actually! :)








10 comments:

TLEB said...

Awww - you're so cute! I love your little baby bump!

mom said...

you didn't say which was which, but I think baby 2 is the bottom pic, due to the car on the hearth!

jessica said...

they're both from this baby...

Allison said...

I love baby bumps and you look great!
~Allison

The A Family said...

You look great! I can't believe you are 7 months. As one of my co-workers always says, other poeple's pregnancy's go so fast!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jess!!! You look fabulous!!!

The Martys said...

You look so good. What a cute little baby bump. Looking forward to seeing you in a few days.

Gretchen said...

Yay!! Thanks for posting a pregnancy picture! You look fantastic. I love it!! I can't believe you are already 7 months.

Linsey said...

You look darling!!! Love the blue dress!! Not much longer to go!!

Jamie Murry said...

You look wonderful. I am only a little over 3 months and look 7 months. Hope all is well. We need to catch up soon.