Thursday, June 11, 2009

Playing with Friends

We had fun playing with friends a few times this week!



Here are Cooper, Ashlynn, Elizabeth, and Ben. The moms had a fun time talking and relaxing while the kids swam and ate!





Cooper and Ashlynn hugging

Ashlynn and Cooper.





Then a few days before that I had my friend Dixie over, along with her boys Drew and Dillon. She is watching a neighbor-Carson-this summer too so she came as well. The kids had a great time swimming and playing in the yard. I didn't get great pictures, but there are a few!


Dillon is the older boy (the only one looking!) Drew and Cooper are about the same age.








They were being crazy kids, jumping in and out of the pool, pouring water over eachother, etc.. Cooper loves to have people over to play!


3 comments:

Allison said...

What a nice boy and Mommy having so many friends over!
~Allison

TLEB said...

It looks like you guys had a fun week with friends! We had a good time over there too!

Gretchen said...

I guess that pool was worth the money spent! You are getting such great use out of it...I'll have to remember that for next year!