We went to a beautiful hotel here in the city that has some beautiful Christmas decorations. The kids had lots of fun seeing all the decorations-especially the train sets. Poor kids, we posed them SO many times! Cooper will be a pro at taking pictures when he's older!
Cooper and Ben were very huggy, so cute! Look at Elizabeth's cute outfit, I love it.

For some reason Cooper was SO into these reindeer. He loved to hug them, isn't that funny? They weren't exactly soft!

The gingerbread house they had there. Everything was made out of food! I think the sign said it used 500 pounds of flour and 350,000 m & ms. Crazy! Those boots and star are made out of
M & Ms.

All the kids. Cooper and Jackson weren't too into the pictures at this point.


My cute boys :)

We tried very hard to get Jackson into the pictures :)

another hug from Cooper

I love how they are hugging eachother here
5 comments:
Great pics! Y'all are going to be warn out after this holiday season!
~Allison
This looks great! The pictures are so cute and show so much of their personalities!
You got quite a few good ones of the boys together! We had a great time!
I'm so behind on blogs! I just read all your December posts and commented on your KS visit. You are so active with your boys. I am amazed at all the activities that you and Laura do with your boys. You rock, mama!
Can't wait to see them! You have
some great snapshots! Grandma Snell
Post a Comment