Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Meeting Santa

Cooper and Jackson had a great time meeting Santa! Last year Cooper was really scared and I had to sit with him on Santa's lap so this year I was very happy not to be in the picture! Cooper was thrilled to see Santa and stood waving at him afterward. The only problem was we had to wait about 3 hours...not so smart. Jackson wasn't thrilled by the end of the wait. But at least we got a picture!


Here's Cooper posing-they had some cute decorations ! (it was at Bass Pro Shop)

For some reason Cooper did NOT want to go on the carousel at first. I have no idea why?!?
I just thought the pictures were funny. :) Mean mommy. Ryan is trying to talk him into riding on it. He eventually did and had fun.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Cute Santa picture! I can't believe you waited for three hours!! Jane would have been in total meltdown mode at that point.

Kinda funny- when I was looking at this post I showed Jane and she says, "Cooper is on Santa's lap! Hey? Why is Ben a baby?" LOL! I said, "No, that's not Ben, that's Jackson" I guess she is so used to seeing those two together.

Allison said...

That's funny, Joanne. I love the picture of Ryan's pep talk. I am sure he was being nice but it looks more like, "SUCK IT UP!"
Great Santa picture!
~Allison

jessica said...

That is so funny Joanne! It does look like that Allison, now that I look back at the pic of Ry! He was being nice though, I was glad it was him not me!

Meg said...

I don't know, galloping reindeer seem less predictable than an old fat man in a chair! Smart guy, Cooper!