Tuesday, December 15, 2009

St. Nicholas Tea Party at Grandma's

My mom and Elizabeth hosted a St. Nicholas Tea Party for the boys and a few friends. We had a great time and the kids had fun playing games and eating lots of food. My mom had the house decorated SO cute. Here is a picture of the table (and it also shows what Cooper did the whole time-steal little treats!)



I made these ornaments for the kids-super easy!


Gma and Jackson
Cousin picture! Cooper, Ben, Elizabeth, and Jackson

Elizabeth is such a good cousin to Jackson. She loves to hold him and help me entertain him. Can you see Jackson's cute reindeer socks? They even have a tail and little red nose.

Me and the boys

Playing Christmas Bingo. Marshmellows were the place markers and Cooper seriously would grab handfuls of them and shove them into his mouth. I tried to stop him and told him he only got to eat one when he got Bingo and said "bingo." So I look over again and he says "bingo" and grabs a handful ..even though of course he didn't have bingo! I don't think he quite understood the concept!

My mom also had this CUTE craft for them to make. I thought it was adorable.
The kids at the party (Elliott, Elizabeth, Berkley, Ben, and Cooper. ) Jackson was too hard to pose with them!


Thanks for such a wonderful memory mom!

3 comments:

TLEB said...

We had so much fun, too. You got a lot of great pictures - Jackson's outfit/bib/socks were so cute!!!

The A Family said...

I love seeing and reading both of your posts when you do the same thing it is so fun! I love your mom's tea each year - so special. The Santa's are great too!
The kids looked adorable and I love the ornaments Jess!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so creative....I'm going to have to steel some of those ideas when we start a family! Cooper is so funny and I love Jackson's little outfit!

-Jodi