Happy Valentine's Day to you guys - the boys are so cute! I can't believe you had so much snow - that is crazy! Great pics of playing in the snow. What kind of camera do you have? It takes wonderful pictures! It's probably has a lot to do with the photographer too. :) Also, love your Valentine craft project - I need to remember that one for next year!
4 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day to you guys - the boys are so cute! I can't believe you had so much snow - that is crazy! Great pics of playing in the snow. What kind of camera do you have? It takes wonderful pictures! It's probably has a lot to do with the photographer too. :) Also, love your Valentine craft project - I need to remember that one for next year!
Darling picture!! Love that they're both listing to the right! Cute shirts!
very cute pic of the boys. Can I pinch those cheeks on Jackson? Darling......
Did you make their t-shirts? They are so sweet.
Love to all.
Amy
I love the Valentine's picture...so cute and they are both smiling but I guess they always seem to be smiling for you in photos...such happy boys!!
- Jodi
Post a Comment