Cooper and I did this very easy V-day project last week. Not anything super cute but I liked it because on each heart we wrote a reason why he loved one of his family members. It was a good practice for "why" because when I asked him why he loved, say, daddy, he'd say "cause I love him." So I started giving him examples of reasons WHY to love someone and then he went back and forth for everyone saying either "they like to play with me" or "they're my friend." For all except one person. His beloved Auntie Laura. See her heart below.


Apparently she licks him??!! Ha Ha. I know that isn't true, I just thought that was hilarious.
Here's cutie pie Jackson and Lily. She forever is by him waiting for him to spit up..gross huh?

We played outside last week (we don't do it much in the winter) and I took a few pics of them.
6 comments:
It's true... I did see Laura lick him the last time we were together. I did not, however, see her licking Jackson so Lily has no competition there (that IS pretty gross BTW).
Very cute pictures from outside... I can't believe you found a day in this last week to go out!
~Allison
VERY CUTE OUTSIDE PICTURES!!! Yes, I was YELLING that! Love LOVE the first one!
Laura loves licking my boys too! She's just that kind of girl- how funny!
I love the outside pictures!!! They are beautiful! It makes me want to go outside and do some shots! And for the record,I do not lick any kids, not even my own :)
LOL!!! Laura's comment on the licking is the funniest too! Maybe he was confusing Laura with Lilly? I love the outside pics- especially that black and white one of Jackson! His little hoodie is so cute!
Haha! I miss playing outside. I am so over winter! That is too funny about aunt Laura!
Post a Comment